Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager for their office in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
• Manage a diverse UK personal tax portfolio of clients; including high net worth individuals, UK resident non-doms
• Oversee all trust and company UK income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax; working primarily with local fiduciary companies servicing a diverse portfolio of offshore trusts and companies
• Provide ad hoc tax advice in relation to offshore trust structures and private clients
• Supervise staff
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• Experience in compliance and advisory work for UK Individuals and trusts
• Experience of UK income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax concepts
• Excellent business development and team skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.