Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a FATCA/CRS Tax Manager to be based in their Bermuda office.
• Manage and develop a FATCA/CRS team in Bermuda
• Manage a large portfolio of clients across various industries
• Provide advice to clients on all matters relating to FATCA, CRS and international tax cooperation
• Provide support to other offices worldwide on FATCA and CRS matters
• ACA, ACA, or CPA Qualified or equivalent
• CTA or ATT qualification is desirable but not essential
• Strong technical skills (FATCA, CRS, CbC and international tax) with a desire to work on other types of regulatory compliance (i.e. AML/ATF and ABC)
• Exceptional client service with strong delivery skills
• Ability to win new work with the input and expertise from the wider Firm
• Up to date with regular developments in FATCA with the ability to liaise with our global network
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.