Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint US Tax Seniors to their Bermuda office.
• Provision of high quality US income tax compliance services to clients
• Preparation of complex US tax returns for a variety of clients, individuals and (re) insurance companies
• Conducting special projects and US Tax research on specialised topics and draft technical memos
• Keeping informed on current tax developments and applying knowledge to specific client scenarios
• Assisting in the development of recommendations and plans regarding transactions and structuring
• Relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm
• Working towards a CPA or relevant Master’s Degree is preferred
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.