Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Private Client Tax Senior Manager, for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Manage a diverse UK personal tax portfolio of clients; including high net worth individuals and UK resident non-doms
• Oversee all trust and company UK income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax; working primarily with local fiduciary companies servicing a diverse portfolio of offshore trusts and companies
• Provide ad hoc tax advice in relation to offshore trust structures and private clients
• Build on and develop client relationships helping to grow the Private Client business within the firm liaising with both the Channel Islands and UK private client teams
• Manage and lead your team
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• Currently at a Senior Manager level
• Experience in compliance and advisory work for UK Individuals and trusts
• Strong experience of offshore trust structures and International principles
• Excellent business development skills
• Experience of managing a team
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.