A Fortune 500 instantly recognisable technology brand is seeking a Group Tax Accountant to join their tax team. This is a newly created position in an on-going project to expand the in-house tax team, due a prolonged period of growth. This opportunity offers excellent variety of different taxes with a clear progression path in a friendly and collaborative team.
Whilst working alongside the wider finance team, this will be a highly autonomous role and will give the successful candidate control over process management.
- Manage tax compliance and the outsourced corporate tax compliance
- Assist with Group Tax Reporting, quarterly basis
- Assist with VAT compliance requirements and group queries
- Advising on tax implications to group, working with the Head of Tax and senior management on a variety of projects
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT qualified, preferably with experience of financial services and Big 4/Top tier trained
- Proven tax accounting skills and up-to-date technical knowledge
- Confident and personable, able to integrate into a close-knit team
- Experience of the Lloyd’s market in an accounting or tax capacity