Marks Sattin are currently working alongside a well established accounts practice based in Leeds City who are seeking a Business Tax Adviser.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual to work alongside the current Tax Director to continue to provide excellent client service and Tax advise to a wide range of clients.
Day to Day:
* The role will be a split of 80% advisory and 20% compliance
* Identifying Tax planning opportunities
* Help manage a portfolio of predominantly SME clients
* Involvement in general tax planning issues
* Assisting other members of staff with company and partnership tax returns
The successful candidate for this role will be ATT qualified and/or CTA qualified with 2+ years experience within a corporate tax role.
Our client is looking for someone who wants to progress their career to the next stage and is offering a great platform to learn and grow with the company.
Excellent verbal and written skills is key along with a high attention to detail.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role please please apply within for immediate consideration.