Our client is an established FSTE 100 business, experiencing further growth and international development. The role will report to the Head of Tax, managing a team of one and acting as the subject mater expert across the Group. You will be responsible for establishing controls, govern risks and leveraging opportunities related to Employment Tax matters.
The role will also evolve around International projects, working on the development of the Expatriate Tax model and the broader International Employment Tax service line.
* Proven UK Employment Tax experience and strong track record, gained within Industry or Consulting
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills
* Strong commercial understanding
* Ability to manage complexity
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
* ATT, CTA/ACA qualification preferred
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.