In this newly created role, you will advise on taxes for a high performing international business. With commercial dealings in dozens of countries worldwide, the organisation is a world leader in its field. Providing solutions to multinational customers all over the world, this business employs more than 25,000 people.
This is a mixed tax role with focus on indirect tax, employment taxes and witholding taxes. They are looking for an indirect tax specialist with some basic knowledge / interest in employment taxes and witholding taxes.
In this role you will report directly to the Regional Head of Tax. Your main focus will be to support the Tax team in delivering a broad range of indirect tax advice to the business and work on ad hoc project including Brexit planning/implementation and making tax digital.
Duties will include:
• Advise on indirect taxes, withholding taxes and employment taxes
• Providing tax technical advice
• Process review of global operational taxes and identify, manage and implement tax opportunities for the business
• Assist with global review of AP and AR
• Identify risk and opportunities
• Work on ad hoc projects to ensure that all tax implications are handled correctly.
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Proven indirect tax experience
• Experience managing projects
• Strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation
• Commercial experience preferred but not essential
• Able to discuss tax technical matter in plain language.
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Budget to travel if you want to
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Broad international exposure and complete ownership of Group tax reporting.
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners.