We are currently seeking a Customs Tax Senior Manager to be based in London on behalf of our client a global consultancy firm who are currently growing their Customs practice.
The package on offer for this role is extremely attractive. This role offers individuals the opportunity to work alongside some of the best names in the arena with exposure to household names and brands. Individuals would be working in an advisory role, having focused on Customs and International Trade.
You will become part of a successful and growing practice, which has plenty of room for personal development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have staff management experience.
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation.
- Have the ability to profitably manage a client portfolio.
- Actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients.
- Experience of dealing directly with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading teams in the region.