Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations? If so KPMG can help to match your ambition.
KPMG have ambitious plans and are undergoing a period of growth. We can offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
We are seeking to hire an Audit Senior to join our CIM Audit practice.
The focus of the CIM Group is primarily in indigenous public and private companies. We service international companies in the Consumer, Industrial and Markets services sectors. Our audit client list includes some of Ireland’s largest publicly quoted companies along with some of Ireland’s largest private companies. In addition, through our “Private Irish Business” initiative, we target small, medium and large indigenous Irish companies which play a key role in the Irish economy. We also act as auditors to a range of multinational companies which have operations in Ireland.
• Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
• Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
• Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
• Reviewing audit work papers
• Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
• Reviewing and finalising financial statements
• Assisting in managing a group of seniors and trainees
• Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
• Participating in the delivery of training courses to staff
• General administration, including working capital management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
• Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing, preferably obtained in a “Big 4/Top 10” environment
• At least four years in a professional audit environment, including at least one year as manager/assistant manager
• Excellent project management skills
KPMG Audit Practice
Our audit practice is one of the leading audit practices in Ireland and comprises of 32 partners and a team of over 850 staff. Our clients operate across all industry sectors, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Aviation, IT and Pharmaceutical. We are the No. 1 provider of audit services in Ireland in a number of these sectors.