Leading firm with a strong presence in Birmingham is looking for a market-facing Partner to lead its Corporate Tax group. This is a rare opportunity for an existing Partner to move across with full autonomy to lead the practice, or for an exceptional Director to make the step up to Partner. This firm’s client base and tax advisory work rivals larger firms and has seen substantial growth in recent years. This firm is also investing heavily in its national tax practice and the Birmingham office is set to receive the bulk of this firmwide investment.
The Corporate Tax Partner will need to be a well-known operator within the market and be able to bring on board a substantial book of business. Initially, you will be supported by a strong existing delivery team made up of general Corporate Tax specialists, but you will be given the autonomy to grow the team under you and train existing staff.
• To lead the Corporate tax offering at a leading mid-tier firm
• Overall responsibility of quality of client service
• Operational responsibility for specialist projects or client accounts
• Leverage expertise to strategically build profitable revenue growth across the wider market
• Acting as the firms leading technical expert within Corporate Tax
• Building networks internally and managing leads from other areas
• Significant involvement in the management of the team and firm both in terms of strategy and operations
• ACA/CA/CTA/ tax specialist with extensive Corporate tax expertise gained in a leading firm
• Either a current high performing director looking to make the step up to partner, or an existing partner looking to lead a practice
• Strong technical skills
• Business development skills
Please contact James Couceiro for more information