This is a great opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a well established tax team. The business has presence in approximately 30 countries globally.
This role is responsible for managing all transfer pricing affairs globally, as well as managing their global transfer pricing calculations and liaising with the business to ensure the TP methodology is implemented properly globally, along with compliance local file documentation and country by country reporting. Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and review of global transfer pricing calculations for statutory reporting
* Working with UK and overseas teams to ensure transfer pricing invoices are issued correctly
* Preparing of local files, and providing the shareholders with relevant information for the global master file preparation
* Preparation of country by country reporting
* Monitoring OECD and local country developments for new compliance requirements
* Advising on intercompany services agreements
* Advising (with input from advisors when needed) on intragroup funding policy
* Assisting with any tax authority enquiries
* Assisting with the development and maintenance of the global transfer pricing policy
Please do apply for this role ASAP to be considered, or get in touch on to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.