Boasting a household name and servicing over 70 million people per year, this business is one of the largest employment sites in London and plays a pivotal role in the UK economy. They are now searching for a dynamic Tax Compliance Specialist to support with identifying and managing Direct Tax issues arising from expansion and to ensure the group remains compliant with tax legislation.
You’ll have the chance to get involved in a variety of projects, making sure they run profitably, efficiently with our stakeholders front of mind.
• Supporting the tax function in ensuring that the group complies with employee tax legislation
• Assists with the provision of advice on UK employee and other direct tax issues.
• Providing support for employee tax initiatives, both to identify opportunities and ensure compliance with processes.
• The preparation and submission of employment tax returns including the Group’s PAYE Settlement Agreement and Short Term Business Visitor Submissions.
• Being responsible for the Employee Tax element of Senior Accounting Officer sign off
• Assist with other employee tax legislation such as the Corporate Offence of Failing to prevent the Facilitation of Tax evasion
• Supporting with other direct tax issues, such as Construction Industry Scheme and Withholding Taxes
• CTA/ATT qualified or relevant HMRC background
• Strong UK employee tax technical experience
• Experience of preparing PAYE Settlement Agreement returns.
• Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines.
• Competitive salary package
• Excellent pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Life assurance
• Access to private health insurance
• Supportive team
• Off-site travel
• Fantastic commercial exposure
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners.