Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit Expatriate Tax and Global Mobility Seniors for their Dublin office.
• Advise clients on the planning implications of international assignments
• Liaise with global tax partners to ensure assignees are tax compliant in various host jurisdictions
• Work with management in preparing detailed technical advice in relation to various tax issues including legislation and case law research
• Advise companies in relation to their withholding obligations in respect to cross-border employees
• At least 2 years of expatriate tax experience servicing an international client base
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.