Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Expatriate Tax and Global Mobility Managers for their Dublin office.
• Advise clients on the planning implications of international assignments
• Liaise with global tax partners to ensure assignees are tax compliant in various host jurisdictions
• Work with management in preparing detailed technical advice in relation to various tax issues including legislation and case law research
• Advise companies in relation to their withholding obligations in respect to cross-border employees
• Prepare and deliver training presentations to various departments within the firm covering various areas of taxation
• Provision of regular technical training sessions to tax trainees covering various areas of expatriate tax
• Managing and building strong client relationships in both compliance and consulting projects
• A professional tax qualification
• At least 5 years of expatriate tax experience servicing an international client base
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills
• A strong employment tax technical knowledge will be essential in addition to knowledge of other taxes
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.