Our client is a leading Multinational business operating across the globe.
* To co-ordinate and prepare the initial version of the quarterly and year end US GAAP FAS109 provisions for all reporting groups including disclosures in the external results. This will involve liaison with local finance teams across various jurisdictions.
* Co-ordinate with other Tax Managers for documentation for any Uncertain Tax provisions, as well as being a key part of the relationship with the external auditors on tax provision activity.
* Play a key part of the Tax SoX processes and controls
* Review of and challenge actual results and tax forecasting data received from Accounting teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
* At least 2 years PQE.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Can have worked either in a professional services, or a corporate environment previously.
* Experience with Excel is critical, whilst knowledge of Hyperion, Oracle and One Source systems is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of US GAAP accounting is useful, as well as a working knowledge of the main feature of IFRS and other local territories' accounting rules (including UK GAAP).