Our client is an global business who's activities encompass mining, metals, engineering and energy. Due to continued expansion they now require a Transfer Pricing Manager to join their London head office.
The Transfer Pricing Tax Manager will be an essential part of the Corporate Tax team based in the head office of this global group. The role will be predominantly to prepare the Master file and local files for filing in the immediate months in accordance with the OECD guidelines and local legislation.
Other responsibilities include:
* Reporting to the Head of Tax to take the lead on the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation for the Group entities. Occasionally to assist other jurisdictions by providing them with guidance so they can prepare their transfer pricing documentation.
* Provide input on M&A projects from a transfer pricing perspective.
* Knowledge of BEPS is key and essential for this position; you will have experience of producing Master files, local files and Country by Country reports required to satisfy the requirements.
* Assist the treasury department with the documentation of intercompany loans and facilities.
* Assisting the Head of Tax with tax planning matters and adhoc projects.
* Undertake strategic Transfer Pricing (TP) projects to mitigate tax risks.
* Keep up to date with proposed and current tax legislation.
* Assist the subsidiary controllers with their transfer pricing documentation and bench marking exercises.
* Assist the with audit enquiries which have an element of transfer pricing questions.
* DEGREE EDUCATED - economics, finance or Tax law.
* ACCA/ACA/CTA - preference for an accounting qualification.
* Transfer pricing experience in a big four or in industry for at least 4 years.
* Experience in corporate tax and any other taxes such VAT and Payroll with be a benefit.
* Microsoft Office proficiency.
* Languages will be a bonus.