An internationally regarded start up based in West London.
Your new company
An internationally regarded start up based in West London is looking for a qualified Senior EMEA Tax Manager. The company is experiencing significant growth overseas and as such an unparalleled job opportunity has arisen.
Your new role
Ensures compliance with local tax laws primarily in the UK, Germany, France, Bulgaria, Romania, Spain, Switzerland and Norway including both direct and indirect taxes first and foremost EMEA VAT.
* Manages and oversees the monthly/quarterly/yearly tax related closing activities for group reporting purposes as well as for statutory purposes
* Supports the business and its development from a tax perspective on a daily basis
* Independently manages and oversees country specific and drives/assists in group wide tax related projects including tax efficient structuring, group simplifications, transfer pricing and M&A
* Communicate with (local) tax authorities
* Manages tax fields audits and ensures proper documentation, negotiation and communication with all relevant stakeholders in and outside the business
* Liaison with external and internal (audit) teams and/or consultants to ensure timely delivery of audit requests, including statutory audits and tax computations both current and deferred as well as declarations
* Manages the implementation and development of group wide accounting and tax systems
* Develops, maintains and improves SOX compliance for tax functions including process reassessments and efficiency improvements
* Participates in SOX documentation and testing
* Develops individual team members and the team as a whole
* Manages the performance review and development process
* Work with management to develop information for risk assessment and to prepare efficient decision making
What you'll need to succeed
* International tax experience in similar international/EMEA position and/or consultancy required preferably both within direct and indirect taxes
* Experience in leading multicultural, international teams
* A minimum of 7 - 10 years tax experience required preferably working for a multinational enterprise
* Experience working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and changing environment
* US GAAP / international accounting experience required
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and a great chance to grow your career with a multinational technology company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.