Experienced Commercial Finance Manager Required In Chippenham
Your new company
A leading business in Chippenham
Your new role
* Financial control for a key contract.
* Develop strong relationships with the customer - both operationally and within the finance function.
* Work alongside the General Manager to develop strong commercial awareness.
* Develop Budget and commercial mechanisms to drive performance and an enhanced understanding of the operation cost drivers.
* Manage, develop and motivate the finance team.
* Embed meaningful management information reporting.
* Ensure customer and weekly and period reporting is on time, accurate and meaningful in order to drive business performance
* Maintain close control of debt and cash management
* Reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators
* Ensure financial controls are in place and are adhered to
* Commercial support to the business, supporting ad-hoc commercial requirements in a timely and accurate fashion providing information for decision making
What you'll need to succeed
* A Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
* Degree educated.
* Be able to demonstrate previous relevant commercial finance experience
* Ideally experience in a 3PL or similar environment
* Excellent customer relationship skills with the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels.
* Have excellent PC skills and be able to understand and harness IT and systems to benefit the operation.
* Strong communication skills with proven ability to persuade and influence others.
* Demonstrate drive, energy and a commitment to the continuous improvement of overall contract performance.
* Be inquisitive with a passion for challenging teams to drive performance.
* Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
* Strong team player.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.