This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
With a good sized Group Tax Team and track record for developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path. Furthermore, the level of commercial engagement is truly exceptional, and a clear reflection of how well profiled the Group Tax Team is, within the corporate head quarters.
As a VAT Manager, your principal area of concern will be to provide central oversight and support for VAT matters across the group. You will report directly to the Group Tax Director.
• Advice on specific VAT issues, liaising with external advisors, covering both the UK and overseas
• Provide updates on new legislation, providing insight into implications and recommendations on actions as appropriate
• Consider potential opportunities related to VAT
• VAT support for M&A activity
• Support on process improvements and controls
• Manage the established internal VAT risk review programme
• Central point of contact for HMRC to discuss VAT issues
• Raise awareness of VAT across the business
• Support other group tax initiatives, which may have relevance to VAT
• Provide support to the business in respect of Customs and International Trade
• ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
• Strong Indirect Tax background
• Ability to review current processes and suggest improvements
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Car allowance
• Above average bonus scheme
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.