Top 50 Firm - London
Up to £75,000 + Benefits
I am currently working for a brilliant mid-tier accountancy firm who are looking to ad an experienced and ambitious Associate Director to their team, offering proven progression as 3 of the current Partners at this company progressed from this role!
The role itself will be a challenging and exciting opportunity for you to get stuck into a wide range of accounting and business advisory work, dealing with accounts, tax, due diligence, business development and more on a day to day basis.
This role would suit:
* An Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager looking to get rid of their audit work
* An Accounts and Tax Manager looking for clear progression to Partner
* A Senior Manager with a smaller firm seeking a bigger company
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified, ideally be degree qualified and have extensive experience of working in accounts and mixed tax.
You will also need a track record of managing a client portfolio and managing teams on assignment, assigning and reviewing work.
Having good tax knowledge is essential to this ole so CTA would be highly desirable.
* Clear progression to Partner
* A personable mid-tier firm offering excellent work life balance
* A varied portfolio of clients
* A relaxed working environment offering flexitime and work from home
* A varied role across accounts, tax, BD and DD
* Market leading benefits and remuneration
If this is a role that would suit your profile and you are keen to find out more send your CV to Nicholas.ottley