Client Relationship Manager for established independent service provider within wealth management industry.
Your new company
My client is an established leading independent service provider within the private wealth management industry, focusing specifically on international tax consultancy, fiduciary and trust services to entrepreneurs, expatriates, private individuals and families.
Their multi-lingual teams of tax, financial and commercial advisers and accountants are located across 8 offices worldwide.
Your new role
The client relationship manager will be responsible for the incorporation, domiciliation and management of national and international companies and trusts alongside the implementation and execution f complex financial and commercial transactions and set up of structures. The Client Relationship Manager reports directly to a Senior Manager and is part of a team with a large portfolio of clients and structures.
Other responsibilities include:
* Providing first point of contact with important and high net worth clients and suppliers.
* Assisting in the set-up of companies in line with current national and international legislations.
* Ensuring that all clients financials are up to date and accessible to fellow members of the team at all times.
* Provisions of family office services to clients.
* Dealing with new business leads and necessary follow-ups.
* Managements of client ban accounts, performing any required money transfers, payments and related transactions in a number of currencies.
* Providing billing support and debt collection when required as well as regular forecasts and proposals for income collection.
* Support in the drafting of legal documents and letters relating to client transactions.
* Regular contact with third parties, banks, solicitors, agents etc.
* Providing support and expertise to other members of the team.
* Supporting Partners or Board Members in a range of duties, as requested on a day to day basis.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a Trust Company or Multifamily Office, preferably with a 2:1 university degree in Economics, Finance or Law or a professional equivalent.
Other desirable qualifications and competencies include:
* Accountancy and legal background and knowledge.
* Experience of working in an international and fast paced environment, preferably specialised in international tax or law.
* Good commercial sense and business acumen.
* Familiar with profit and loss statements and budgeting
* Ability to discuss with the seniors in both operational and representative activities.
* Strong communication and organisation skills.
* Ability to work accurately, efficiently and independently.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
* Ability to maintain client confidentiality and handle very sensitive information.
* Adaptable and problem solving mentality, with confidence to ask questions and/or seek solutions when required.
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to form long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Flexible work ethic
* Fluent in English but fluency in other languages is a plus.
* Excellent MS Office skills to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.