Tax Manager/Senior Manager required by leading Practice in Birmingham
Your new company
Tax Manager/Senior Manager required by a leading Practice in Birmingham. With offices throughout the UK and Ireland and an international capability in over 100 countries, this Firm's aim is to provide an innovative global service. Their tax team provide high level tax advice across a range of taxes but also on other matters; legal, accountancy, financial and investment. The Firm also act for a large number of international and internationally mobile clients providing advice on all forms of wealth structures.
Your new role
You will be supporting the Partners and Directors by working independently on a broad range of planning assignments relating to non-doms and overseas structuring matters as well as providing capital taxes and more general wealth tax advice to NHWIs and entrepreneurs. Key responsibilities for this role:
* Assist Partners in, and lead on, tax planning projects in relation to various matters to include domicile, onshore and offshore trusts and structures, capital gains tax and inheritance tax planning.
* Manage HMRC enquiries and deal with any disclosures required to be made to HMRC
* Take responsibility for billing and monitoring budgets.
* Assist with managing junior member of staff including helping them with technical and personal development.
* Engage in personal business development activities and support business development activities of the wider Private Client and S&W team.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA/CTA or a legal qualification with experience gained within professional services. With knowledge of private client tax and experience of delivering tax planning/advisory projects along with excellent communication skills to build and maintain client relationships.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a Firm that offers a variety of services across a variety of industries and you will have long-term career opportunities and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.