Clark Wood is delighted to be working with a firm of Chartered Accountants who are actively looking to identify a very talented individual to be their new VAT Assistant Manager OR Manager based from their Southampton office.
This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm where you will be reporting to the VAT Director directly.
The VAT Assistant Manager OR Manager will maintain and develop existing client relationships within allocated offices, provide VAT advice to clients, assist staff at the allocated offices on VAT queries and provide a positive contribution to the development of the firm.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist in the development and expansion of the VAT department.
- To provide a high quality service to clients, partners, managers and staff.
- To develop and maintain contacts with external organisations, businesses etc.
- To assist in promoting the image of the firm to outside contacts.
- To gain positive publicity for the firm in as many areas as possible.
- To assist in staff development and training when required.
- To gain new clients.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood
Clark Wood is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating throughout the United Kingdom within the Public Practice Accountancy & Tax sectors. Our core client base consists of Accountancy Practices ranging from Big 4, Top 10 & Mid-Tier firms through to independent regional firms and sole traders.