An instantly recognisable commodities business is looking to hire a tax manager to cover direct tax matters. This advisory led position is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Head of Tax and Treasury. The business is a true leader in its field and the finance team have exceptionally low turnover to reflect that.
This is a private business so there is only small tax reporting requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of UK corporate tax affairs including corporate tax compliance
- Advise on all direct tax matters for the business, including corporate structuring and planning
- Assist in managing the group’s tax risk
- Year end tax reporting
- Monitor legislative changes
- ACA and/or CTA qualified with Big 4 or Top Tier training (in-house training also accepted)
- Proven corporation tax experience
- Creative and adaptable
Contact James Young for more details