A great opportunity for someone looking to for someone to join a key area of growth in Big 4 firm and focus on Tax Transformation, Process Improvement and Business Technology.
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well-thought-out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Developing and maintaining client relationships across a portfolio of clients;
• Reviewing client’s issues and challenges around their tax processes, helping them to articulate the key areas of potential improvement
• Reviewing financial and tax processes to understand improvement areas and defining how tax integrates into each step of the process
• Reviewing tax business and functional requirements to assess which solutions can help meet those requirements
• Helping clients define an end to end tax process, technology and organisation strategy to become more effective and efficient
• Leading the implementation of tax technology solutions across indirect and direct taxes
• Project managing and ensuring stakeholders are kept abreast of status and progress
• Helping clients to drive efficiency through the compliance process, improving controls, and leveraging technology;
• Supporting on sales activities by working with more senior members of the team to generate additional work opportunities for both existing clients and targets, supporting proposals and propositions across functions, sectors and accounts;
• Supporting with the mentorship and development of junior members of staff.
• ACA or CTA qualified (preferred but not essential)
• Experience with tax compliance and reporting processes, across indirect and/or direct taxes and a deep understanding of the UK tax regime
• Knowledge of or experience implementing tax technology solutions in one or more of the following areas: tax compliance tools, tax determination engines, reporting solutions and supporting technologies such as workflow management
• Experience implementing or advising on tax sensitisation in ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle and/or strong knowledge of how tax may integrate to those solutions
• Exposure to tax and financial analytics
• Knowledge of key financial processes
For further information including a full job description please get in contact.