Our client is a major firm looking for a Manager level candidate to join the Tax Valuations team within their People Services practice. The successful candidate will carry out challenging, varied work with a broad spectrum of clients to establish the tax market value of shares and other assets using various valuation techniques. As our client has ambitious growth plans for their TV team, now is a particularly exciting time to join the firm and make an impact – and make rapid progress on a personal level, too.
The role will involve
• managing several concurrent valuation projects from business development to project execution simultaneously;
• carrying out detailed business analysis to support these processes;
• developing networks to establish relationships and generate business;
• ensuring the team consistently achieves targets;
• supervising valuation research and training junior staff.
• ACA, CTA or CFA qualified (although a candidate with sufficient experience will also be considered)
• Experience of valuations of shares and other assets (ideally, for UK tax purposes)
• Understanding of valuation methodologies such as earnings multiples, DCF and option pricing models
• IFRS 2 is helpful, but not essential
• Basic command of Microsoft Office programmes
In addition, the candidate should possess analytic and research skills, general commercial awareness and excellent leadership/project management skills.
If you would like to find out more about the above role, please apply below or contact Lucy Sweeney at Wilkinson Partners directly.