With instant brand recognition, this organisation employs over 70,000 people in four different continents with revenues approaching £10bn. Offering a range of innovative services to millions of customers in close to 200 countries, this is a truly global organisation with a portfolio of varied but complementary businesses.
As Tax Transformation Assistant Manager, you will take responsibility for redesign of the end to end process and standardisation of Groups global technology solutions, in particular around tax reporting. You will identify new software and technology solutions to address process deficiencies across Group’s tax function and advise the Group on tax risk. You will ensure the new technology initiative is truly transformative and the process is future proofed and tax risks are mitigated.
As holder of this key role in a pivotal time of technology change for the Group, you will be expected to engage fluently with the wider tax team and senior commercial stakeholders on a wide variety of projects. This advisory role, suits someone with proven tax technology experience, with tax reporting skillset being desired. The job requires innovative problem-solving skills to reach solutions that are both commercially viable and tax-beneficial.
• Support the Tax Transformation Manager and Tax Risk Manager in the identification and implementation of new software and technology solutions to address process deficiencies across the Group’s tax function
• Assist with the transition and successful implementation of a global tax reporting solution. Support to finalise deployments of the global tax reporting solution
• Identify additional opportunities to leverage the technology across other reporting processes
• Assist in the development and analysis of current state assessment surveys as part of the transformation
• Assist with process redesign of the end to end process, standardisation of global process and strengthened controls & governance.
• Ensure the business needs are addressed and ensuring the program is truly transformative and has longevity for future.
• Assist with writing of articles to Board and supporting documents to inform/advise risk committees as appropriate
• Proactively support and work with the Tax Risk Manager to continuously improve Group tax risk management framework. Ensure tax risks are being effectively identified and mitigated in the review, redesign and documentation of all processes under review
• ACA or CTA qualified preferred or part qualified with a desire to train
• Proven UK tax experience
• Proven tax technology or tax process improvement experience
• Proven experience with tax reporting
• A problem solving and commercial attitude
• Strong communicator with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
• 12 month FTC
• Car allowance
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Great holiday allowance
• State of the art City offices
• Flexible working environment
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners