Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm, and due to growth, they are seeking to appoint Transfer Pricing Senior Managers to their Dublin office.
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of Transfer Pricing structures and overseeing Transfer Pricing disputes in multiple territories
• Leading major global client relationships in relation to international Transfer Pricing matters
• Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
• Review and design of Transfer Pricing policies
• Assist in APAs (Advanced Pricing Agreements), value intangible assets and provide a defence of transfer pricing in audits where appropriate
• Business development both internally and externally
• Lead and manage a team of staff
• 8+ years' Transfer Pricing experience with exposure to advisory work
• Ideally operating currently as a Transfer Pricing or International Tax Senior Manager, ideally within a professional services firm
• Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues and strong project management skills
• Ability to manage and lead staff
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.