A fast-growing Corporate Tax team with significant investment from the wider business is seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to have a real focus on Advisory rather than compliance work. They are a leading Tier A group with a variety of interesting work with high calibre clients while prioritising their staff's work-life balance. This role would pay up to £90,000 plus a generous package of benefits.
The successful candidate will have day-to-day responsibility for:
• Overseeing the delivery of corporate tax advisory work;
• Developing client tailored solutions;
• Developing client relationships;
• Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities;
• Coaching and training junior staff.
The successful candidate will be CTA / ACA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 3 years of post qualified experience or a fully trained Inspector of Taxes or Tax Lawyer with corporate tax experience.
This role would enable you to work on complex projects and be entrusted with a lot of direct client contact and their fast growth will provide fast promotion.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners