Vacancy for a dedicated and highly motivated Mixed Tax Manager to join a growing firm based in Shoreditch.
Mixed Tax Manager
Vacancy for a highly motivated Mixed Tax Manager to join a strong team in Central London. Competitive salary.
Your new company
An independent, forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants based in the heart of central London. We offer innovative and effective advice together with the provision of a full range of compliance services to service a client base of multinationals, owner-managed businesses, and high net worth individuals. The client base is an eclectic mix of different sectors of the creative industries, such as theatre, branding, sport, and photography.
Your new role
You will be primarily responsible for managing and developing a small, dedicated tax team of both qualified and trainee employees, and oversee them as they deal with issues of personal tax, LLPs, and corporate clients respectively.
Key duties will involve:
* Personal tax compliance - self-employed individuals, LLP members and others
* Corporation tax compliance - mostly OMBs but several larger entities and some groups (these will be dealt on a day to day basis by the accounts team who prepare the CT600s, but may require some support)
* Tax advisory on a wide and varied range of subjects including residence and domicile issues, EIS/SEIS, EMI and employee share schemes generally, profit extraction, IHT etc.
* Some employment related securities reporting
* Some ATED reporting
* Manage client engagement - attending initial meetings, preparing scopes and quotes, etc.
* Manage billing process - budgets, timescales and bills
* Liaise with accounts team on preparation of financial statements, allowable expenses, benefits in kind, salaries and dividends
What you'll need to succeed
* Have a professional qualification (CTA / ATT)
* Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
* Good understanding of taxation software packages
* Ability to learn new software and apply knowledge and experience
* Have a good awareness of technology in general
* Competent using MS Office Word and Excel
* Self-motivated and able to apply relevant skills to new scenarios
* Good people and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
* Demonstrates excellent analytical and research skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Good team member
What you'll get in return
You will gain exposure to a diverse, rich and vibrant client base, across a range of dynamic, stimulating sectors of the creative industries. A competitive salary, great location, and strong in-work benefits will be available to the dedicated professional who secures this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.