This newly created role requires a commercially-minded customs professional with strong technical knowledge to develop our client’s customs and trade function. You will advise clients on all foreign trade law and customs issues based on continuous monitoring of national and international customs laws and regulations, along with undertaking or supporting them in audits of their customs activities. Additionally, our client offers flexibility in terms of work location, with the Customs Manager able to be based in either Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, or Berlin.
- Advising clients on customs and foreign trade law issues.
- Monitoring global customs and foreign trade legal frameworks.
- Implementing best practices to ensure compliance with national and international customs regulations.
- Developing and implementing global technical audit standards.
- Several years’ practical experience in international customs
- Fluent German
Nice to have
- International focus