A global organisation based near Maidstone, Kent with offices all around the world is currently looking for an In-house Tax Accountant to join their prestigious finance team. This is a perfect opportunity for either someone looking to make their first move out of practice into industry or someone who is already in an in-house tax position looking to join a multinational, big-brand business.
An industry leading business that is in a period of growth. The tax team has an outstanding reputation for being market leaders and they are offering the opportunity to develop and broaden your skill set. This will suit a first time mover out of practice or someone who already has previous in-house tax experience.
Applications for this in house Tax Accountant role will report in to the Senior Tax Manager and you will work closely with the wider finance team. The role will involve a mix of compliance and advisory across:
* Preparing corporation tax returns.
* Undertaking corporation tax reporting in statutory accounts and group accounting and forecasting modules.
* Involvement in payroll tax issues, specifically PSA and P11D filings.
* Ensuring the correct PAYE treatment for inbound expats and freelancers.
* Ensuring compliance with transfer pricing requirements.
* Ensuring tax treaties are correctly applied to cross border sales including ensuring that the correct documentation is put in place.
* Advising group finance personnel of tax processes and treatments.
* Involvement in ad hoc advisory projects.
ACA /ACCA or CTA qualified
Corporate tax experience from either an accountancy practice or in house tax position
Knowledge of financial accounts or consolidated accounts reporting advantageous
£45,000, based on experience and flexible
25 days holiday
Private Medical cover
Discretionary bonus scheme