Looking to excel your career in transfer pricing?
A market leading, award-winning company are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their transfer pricing team in London.
They are a national team of over 110 transfer pricing specialists including 5 Partners mostly based in London and key UK cities. There is a good mix of tax professionals, accountants and economists with backgrounds from industry, practice and HMRC. This variety of backgrounds will give you the opportunity to work with people who are experts in their field and help you to build a diverse skillset. Although this role is primarily tax based, there will be aspects of corporate tax and business advisory.
The firm are prioritising their transfer pricing team as an area of growth with opportunities for rapid career progression in a team who are a highly dynamic and successful area within the business, its constantly changing and becoming an ever increasingly significant field.
As assistant manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interviewing clients to understand activities and value drivers for our clients’ businesses
- Determining key industry features across varied industries that influence the pricing of transactions
- Benchmarking market prices across industries and transaction types
- Documenting pricing policies Drafting transfer pricing reports
- Supporting clients with tax authority enquiries and Advance Pricing Agreements
- Involvement in global documentation projects where we prepare transfer pricing reports for clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinating the firm’s international tax, indirect tax and other teams across the business on a range of topics
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Assisting with the team’s business development and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenging role with wide ranging responsibilities and is looking to take their career to the next level as well as having some experience in transfer pricing or international corporate tax. This role requires good communication both internally and externally, top class analytical skills as well as a high level of determination.
If you’re interested in this role, then apply now through eTaxjobs, or contact Wilkinson Partners directly.