A large consultancy group in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join the team in a mixed role focused on improving efficiency and reducing risk on a short term contract. The role is split between managing and improving the compliance function and advisory project work - with the role to lean more towards advisory as the compliance department becomes more efficient.
* Map, review and make improvements to corporate tax compliance function to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
* Manage corporate tax compliance including review of all returns
* Assist with quarterly reporting
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure the correct information is reported and manage relationships with external advisors including on tax audits
* Assist with group consolidation
* Assist with Head of Tax on advisory projects
Interviews will be held from 3rd September so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR