Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit Assistant Managers for their Hong Kong Corporate Tax Team.
• Provide Tax advisory and compliance services to HK and International clients across a broad range of Industry sectors
• Engage on multiple client assignments
• Identify tax planning solutions and tax savings services and assist with delivery
• Research, and review tax advice related to HK domestic and international tax matters
• Work closely with internal colleagues across the wider tax teams
• Take responsibility for supervising and mentoring team members
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or any other business-related subject
• A minimum of 3 years Corporate Tax experience working in a professional services firm
• Experience will include work in both tax compliance and advisory services
• Strong planning, research and communication skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal command of English is essential. Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is highly desirable but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.