My client is a top 20 London Accountancy firm. Due to high growth they are looking for a senior manager to join their established team. This role sits within the Private Client team and aims to be viewed as a leading provider of 'one-stop shop' private client services.
Top 20 accountancy firm
* Have responsibility for the management of a varied portfolio and resolving private client queries
* Advise on Inheritance tax, trusts and estate planning for domestic and international clients
* Assist the directors' and partners' business development to maximise fee income and develop the portfolio of clients
* Assist other client engagement partners
* Support cross-discipline advice by working with other teams
* Lead meetings with internal and external clients and be responsible for all correspondence
* Agree and negotiate with clients regarding the fees per engagement
* Have an awareness of compliance issues
* Mentor and coach others
* Be aware of probate and administration work in respect of UK and non UK domiciled estates
* Proven specialist technical private client experience gained within a practice environment is essential with an emphasis on Trusts, Estates and IHT.
* Proven experience providing tax planning advice and solutions to high net worth individuals
* CTA qualification desirable and/or a member of STEP. An accountancy or legal qualification
would be an advantage