Currently in a Law or Accounting firm and want to move In-House but retain a Tax Deals/Advisory/M&A workflow…?
Our client is a New York Headquartered Insurance Underwriter who are rapidly expanding in their European offices London and Frankfurt.
About our client
• Top-tier, high-end global insurance firm but with a ‘boutique’ feel.
• US headquarters with offices on both the East and West Coast’s of the US, London and Frankfurt.
• Market leading, referred to as one of the world’s ‘leading’ insurance underwriters in large corporates and private equity markets.
• This role will enable you to make a move In-House in the specific M&A sector for an Insurance Underwriter. No more time sheets!
• M&A Insurance, almost unheard of in mainstream markets was almost unheard of 10 years ago. It is now a necessary pre-condition and important part of the M&A market.
• This role will have you as the tax subject matter expert for the entire German market.
• Be a part of their rapidly expanding Frankfurt office. Although in the UK & US they have large teams, in Germany you will be one of the first hires into the German market meaning this role will have a tremendous opportunity in the medium-long term.
• You will have tax deals experience which will have a cross-border dimension to date so includes both German and non-German deals.
• You could be either a tax lawyer (steueranwalt) or tax accountant – if the latter your experience will be advisory/M&A based as this role will have no compliance dimension to it.
• You must have mother tongue German language skills and may be currently in a non-German market (but looking to return to Germany) or Germany.
• Your level of experience will be anywhere between 3-6 years PQE.
• You will have top-tier firm experience so either the Big Four or US, UK, German top-tier law firms.
What’s on offer
• Be a part of the growth journey and all the excitement that comes from a fast growing group.
• Lots of networking, but not selling! Best of both worlds.
• Above market rate salary.