Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager to its team in Dublin, Ireland.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of tax compliance and advisory projects for a broad portfolio of domestic and International clients across various industry sectors
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients
• Contribute to winning new work through existing and new clients
• Build and maintain tax relationships with clients
• Involvement in the delivery of training to trainees
• AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant
• Experience of working within Corporate Tax in a practice environment
• Strong technical skills working with both Irish and International clients
• Experience of supervising assignments and managing client relationships
• Staff management experience
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.