Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Indirect Tax Managers to their Saudi offices.
As part of this expanding team in the region, you will be responsible for client delivery, both yourself and through your staff. Proactive, focused and with a strong marketing ability, you must be a self-starter capable of working independently whilst being part of a team and generating results.
• You will be a graduate from a recognised university/institution
• You will be an experienced Indirect Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
• At least 5 years’ experience of Indirect Tax
• Experience gained within a global accountancy practice or from Industry
• Ideally some experience of Business Development within an accountancy context
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.