The purpose of the assignment is to redesign and improve the processes and systems of the Group's European Indirect Tax function in order to implement an efficient controlled framework.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Designing and implementing European compliance process deficiencies
* Working with the SAP system (configuring and enhancing)
* Implementing and enhancing an Indirect Tax control framework
* Working with the wider tax/finance teams during the transition of the tax function to Germany,
* Stakeholder management
* Coordinating internal teams and enhancing general awareness of indirect taxes
* Working with Customs on cross border trade matters and other advisory services.
You must have considerable experience of operating in a similar role.
Have solid experience dealing with Customs in a European Framework
Strong systems awareness, specifically SAP designing/configuring.
Excellent stakeholder management and commercial acumen.
Please contact Jade Hawkins for further information