Kingpin International is working in conjunction with our client who is looking to hire a VAT Compliance specialist based at their regional HQ in Maastricht.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
• Prepare domestic VAT returns for a number of entities as per indicated portfolio for the European countries
• Prepare European Sales and Purchase listings for the entities in the indicated portfolio
• Prepare Intrastat filing
• Prepare foreign VAT reconciliations and foreign VAT reclaims
• File the reviewed VAT returns, ESL, Intrastat and all relevant listings before deadlines
• Reconcile the VAT account to the VAT returns and review VAT reconciliation to VAT revenue figures
To be considered for this VAT Compliance Analyst role then it is likely that you will have:
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance or Tax.
- Good knowledge of Financial Accounting and processes for Taxes
- Working experience in a similar role in another In House Tax function.
- Accuracy on calculations for the VAT return filing
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft (Excel/Word) and ERP systems Oracle, SAP etc.
- Ability to work fluently in English along with another language including French, Spanish, German or Dutch.