Tax Manager - Financial Services.
Our international Client is looking to hire a Tax Manager specializing in the Financial Services sector to be based in Zurich, Switzerland.
The primary responsibilities for this Tax Manager include:
• Work closely with International clients from across the Financial Services industry and all of its specific obligations.
• Advise on projects in the tax transparency area, in particular with regard to QI (including §871(m)), FATCA, and AEoI/CRS.
• Analyse technical sources and find optimal and pragmatic solutions to the diverse needs of International FS clients.
To be considered for this Tax Manager, FS role then it is likely you will have:
• A Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or Law with some alignment to International Tax.
• Approx. 5 five years of experience in the financial services industry and/ working in Tax Advisory specialising in the Financial Services Industry.
• Strong knowledge of operational tax issues and compliance matters related to the financial services industry.
• The ability to work fully in German and English (written and spoken).