* Manage global transfer pricing, tax planning and the international tax position with respect to the EMEA region
* Keep up to date with OECD developments and work with the Director of corporate tax with respect to BEPS developments
* Work with the Director of Corporate tax to design a global transfer pricing strategy and framework which is BEPS compliant.
* Prepare and review transfer pricing documentation in line with BEPS.
* Manage transfer pricing, BEPS reporting, required related party agreements through managing third party providers for transfer pricing reviews/updates, local country reporting, and APA agreements as applicable. Manage the implementation of BEPS and CBC reporting requirements.
* Work with the Director of Corporate tax to develop and maintain processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the company's global transfer pricing policies.
* Assist with documentation and registration process for contracts in international locations.
* Provide tax / transfer pricing support for international locations.
* Manage/assist with audit defence.
* Coordinate and manage international tax audits as needed.
* Research and present conclusions on technical tax issues as needed.
* Give guidance and train colleagues
* Special projects as needed.
* Available to travel on occasion to support corporate tax functions.
* Be familiar with the tax laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which the company operates and keep current on changes/developments.
* Transfer Pricing experience in consultancy or an international company.
* Strong technical expertise in transfer pricing, including OECD transfer pricing guidelines and BEPS proposals.
* Experience with Dutch corporate (consolidated) tax return regulations desirable; Experience with U.S. / international tax and ASC 740 is preferred but not essential.
* Good verbal and written knowledge of English.