Finance assistant opportunity in Bath- Maternity cover- August Start
Your new company
This incredible company has over 30 years experience within the business. They are based just on the outskirts of the centre of Bath.
Your new role
To provide assistance in financial team. They are looking for a excellent candidate to cover this role for around 9 months.
* To ensure all invoices are correctly reconciled to purchase orders, posted and authorised
* Supplier accounts are kept up to date and accurate at all times, allowing immediate access to processed data.
* Process payment runs.
* Maintain bank reconciliations and process petty cash requests.
* To manage credit control activities of the company.
* To raise and input journals as required.
* Prepare and post monthly accruals and prepayment journals.
* Any ad hoc tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you are required to be AAT level 3/4 qualified, previous finance experience and pick up learning new systems quickly. You will need to have a standard level of Excel.
What you'll get in return
Working days are Monday to Friday. You'll be based in the beautiful city of Bath. This assignment is for 9-12 months fixed term contract. Could potentially lead to permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.