Marks Sattin is working in partnership with a highly specialised manufacturing business who are recruiting for an Assistant Tax Manager.
Working in this fast paced and extremely exciting business, you will be responsible for:
* Assist the preparation of the corporation tax computations for the UK entities
* Support the statutory accounts in terms of tax disclosures and liabilities
* Corporation tax quarterly payment calculations and liaising with HMRC where required
* Support processes to give a clear tax governance process throughout the business
* Assist with Transfer pricing; policy development and implementation
* Preparation of group entity VAT returns on a quarterly basis
* Assist with the UK employment tax returns as required.
This is a perfect move for someone who is looking for that step from practice to industry. Ideally you will have at least two years' experience working in a tax function and now looking for a new sector or business to support you. Ideally you will be (CTA/ACA/CIMA fully or part qualified) and have strong communication skills.