A global US Information Management Company which boasts an unrivalled infrastructure that includes more than 1,400 facilities and data centres in over 50 countries, are looking to expand their tax team based in their London City office by bringing in an experienced corporate tax professional.
The team is made up of a contractor and a Senior EU Tax Manager who you will be reporting into and working very closely with. They have a strong presence in Europe where they cover the compliance and reporting in all 28 countries. The company outsources a lot of their UK tax returns, so you will predominately be focusing on EU compliance and reporting for the first 15 months. As you settle in, you will start to branch out onto the advisory side of the business. Projects are constant as the business is ever changing!
* Tax provision reporting and accounting for the European group on a quarterly and annual basis US GAAP and Local GAAP reporting.
* Tax forecasting for the European group on a quarterly basis US GAAP reporting.
* Identify and implement process efficiencies to improve the Group's tax provision reporting methodology.
* Monitor and help manage the European country tax return submission process.
* Support the European entities with the financial statement preparation.
* Calculation and forecasting of estimated tax payments.
* Liaise with relevant tax authorities and stakeholders internally and externally.
* Occasional travel to the US and European offices 1-2 times a year.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA, ATT or CTA qualified with strong corporate tax experience and technical ability. Conversant with US GAAP and knowledge of the European tax jurisdictions. Proactive, motivated and has the go to attitude to make the role your own as part of a very small team.
Please get in touch if interested and meet the required skill set.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.