Leading global asset manager looking to recruit a Deputy Head of International Tax
Your new company
Leading global asset manager that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world.
Your new role
This role is a hands on technical position to manage tax in relation to the groups EMEA and Asia tax compliance and reporting requirements. The role will support the New York based Head of International Tax in implementing international tax strategy and provide excellent proactive tax service to the Head of Finance in EMEA and Asia. The role will provide leadership to a tax staff of 3 based in London.
Role Responsibilities :
* Manage the London based tax team to deliver efficient and effective product tax, tax information reporting and tax compliance and reporting requirements.
* Research, analyse and support tax strategies and tax planning initiatives to reduce risk and minimise tax.
* Manage relationships and provide day to day tax support to London based Head of Finance, EMEA Controllership, HR and other business leaders including project support.
* Ensure the preparation of IFRS, GAAP and statutory reporting for tax related items.
* Ensure compliance with controls to manage risk and remain in compliance with tax laws, company policies, and procedures.
* Manage ongoing interactions with HMRC and other tax authorities.
* Manage relationships with outsourced providers of tax advice.
What you'll need to succeed
Key Capabilities :
* Qualified Tax professional with 8+ years relevant experience
* Open, collaborative way of working, proactive in communication
* Broad UK and international tax compliance, group reporting, and tax advisory experience with knowledge of direct and indirect tax, transfer pricing, and PE issues
* Ability to make the complex simple
* Readiness to take responsibility and be held accountable
Desired Capabilities :
* Chartered Accountant (ACA), Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) or equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.