Provide advice to the tax administration leadership team on compliance and risk management strategies. Put in place field training protocol and train auditors on inspections and audit techniques.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide input and advice on the development of compliance and risk management strategies
• Support on the definition of compliance and inspection practices
• Assist and fine tune audit case selection strategies
• Provide input to the development of effective compliance programs
• Train staff on appropriate tax laws and audit techniques
• Keep the team up to date with legislation and changes.
• Develop training material to the taxpayers to increase tax literacy
• Provide tax technical expertise and advice across all tax administration functions
Key requirements include:
• Minimum 10+ years' experience in a tax compliance function
• Tax administration/government experience is a strong advantage
• Considerable experience in a supervisory role
• Bachelor Degree (minimum)
Competitive tax free salary and expat benefits on offer.