A payroll executive from a practice firm - Ascot
Your new company
A leading independent firm of Accountants and Financial Advisers supporting individuals who offer specialist advice across the business areas of accounting, audit and tax, business support and financial services.
Your new role
The Payroll Executive is required to perform the following duties:-
* Process multiple client payrolls from start to finish on a weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly basis
* Process fixed and variable salary pay elements including hourly pay, bonus, commission etc
* Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and other statutory payments
* Calculate and process payroll deductions
* Calculate new joiners and leavers payroll including holiday pay
* Ensure PAYE liabilities are communicated to clients
* Process tax codes received from HMRC
* Ensure all RTI submissions are processed on time
* Process End of Year payroll
* Deal with all client employee and HMRC payroll queries
* Setting up new PAYE payroll schemes for clients with HMRC
* Liaise with other departments such as Outsourcing and HR
What you'll need to succeed
* 3 years within a payroll position with a background in a practice / accountancy firm / advisory
* Up to date knowledge of UK payroll regulations, year-end processes and payroll rules
* Intermediate Excel skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.